Accessories: White Craft Ink, White Embossing Powder, Double-Sided Tape, Silver Ink Pad, Silver Embossing Powder
Tools: Perfect Layers, x-acto knife, self adhesive mat, heat gun
Night of Navy (4.25 x 5.5)
Stamp in either order … using Night of Navy ink, stamp base card with print background stamp. Using Night of Navy ink again, stamp base card with canvas background stamp. This will be placed over top of print background stamp.
- Powder the bottom of base card with embossing budding. Ink Merry Christmas stamp with white craft ink. Pour embossing powder over word. Heat set.
Night of Navy (2 6/8 x 3 7/8)
Whisper White (trimmed with 1/16″ using perfect layer)
- Cover panel lightly with embossing buddy. Ink tree with white craft ink. Pour white embossing powder over tree. Heat set.
- Ink outline tree with silver ink. Starting from the star, line your tree, and stamp over top of embossed tree. Pour silver embossing powder over tree. Heat set.
- Using your double-sided tape, adhere to the white panel.
- Trim, using 1/16″ from your perfect layer.
- Centre and adhere the completed panel card to your base card.
Voila, your done.