Holiday Line Up (page 36 – $25.95)
Many Merry Messages (page 139 – $39.95)
- 4 ¼ x 11 Real Red cardstock
- 5 x 3 ¾ Bashful Blue cardstock
- 3 ½ x 4 White cardstock
- 3 ½ x 4 Acetate Sheet
- 2 Red brads
- 5” Real Red grosgrain ribbon
- Scallop Edge Punch
- 2 Large Pop Dots
- White Craft Ink
- White Embossing PowderGlue Pen
- Remnants of White cardstock (image)
- Dazzling Diamonds
- Coloring Medium / SU Marker Pens
- Oval Nestiblilities (scallops & ovals)
- Black ink
- 1 ¼ Circle Punch
- 1 3/8 Circle Punch
- Paper piercing tool
- Heat Gun
- Cuttlebug “Snow” Folder
1. Fold the real read cardstock in half to form the card (base card).
2. Take the 5 x 3¾ bashful blue cardstock and punch the short edge with your scallop edge punch. Trim bashful blue cardstock to 4½” long (panel). Set aside.
3. Emboss the acetate sheet with “snow” cuttlebug folder. A-line your acetate sheet to the white cardstock. Add brads to the corners and adhere to your panel. Take your real red ribbon and tie a knot on centre. Adhere to the panel and then to the base card.
4. Ink the “snowmen” stamp with black ink onto oval white cardstock. Color as desired. After you have finished coloring take your glue pen and apply glue to areas you wish to use dazzling diamonds. Sprinkle dazzling diamonds and remove excess. Adhere to the oval scallops. Turn your oval scallop over, and place a large pop dot on each side. Adhere to your base card.