Post-It Note & Pen
- 1 3/4 ” circle punch (112004)
- Scallop circle punch (109043)
- Large oval punch (107305)
- BoHo Blossoms punch (110711)
- Round tab Punch (108340)
- 3/4″ circle punch (107217)
- 1/2″ circle punch (104390)
- 1/4″ circle punch (104942)
- Dauber (102892)
- Close to cocoa classic ink (103139)
- White gel pen
- Remnants of Chocolate Chip CS
- Remnants of Whisper White CS
- Remnants of Close to Cocoa CS
- Remnants of Pumpkin Pie CS
- Remnants of Creamy Caramel CS
- Remnants of Black CS
Punch the following CS using these punches
- 1 3/4 circle punch – 1 x chocolate chip brown cs
- scallop punch – 2 x close to cocoa cs
- boho blossom punch – 2 x pumpkin pie cs
- round tab punch – 1 x chocolate chip brown cs
- 3/4″ circle punch – 2 x creamy caramel cs
- 1/2″ circle punch – 2 x whisper white cs
- 1/4″ circle punch – 2 x black cs
Assembly of the Head, Eyes and Beak in this order:
round tab punch
3/4″ circle punch
1/2″ circle punch
1/4″ circle punch
Take your second larges flower from the boho punch and cut out only petal out to form the beak.
Cut 2 wings out from the scallop punch. Add a small amount of adhesive on the back of the scallop punch out. Tape them to a scrap piece of paper. Take your large oval punch, and align it so that you have some scallops showing. Assemble it to the round 1 3/4″ chocolate chip circle.
Assemble the owl’s head to the body.
take the two boho flower punch, tape it to the back of the owl’s body, leaving 3 petals showing.
Post it Note & Pen Holder
Post it note & pen holder .. Super easy and a really fun project to make. I want to let you also know that these small gel pens can be found at any office supply store, I got mine at the $$ store, but it can be purchased at Staples.
7 3/8″ X 3 1/4 ” – Whisper white base . Scored at 3 1/8, 3 1/2 & 3 7/8. Stamp as desired or add SU designer paper to the 3 1/8 side.
Fold all score lines, fold the middle score line in half. Take your scissors and make two slits across (about 1 1/4″ from the ends) to the outside score line (this will hold your pen).
Cut two sticky strips, and apply it in the inside of your score lines (top and bottom of your slit). Fold that over and adhere it down. This will create the holder of your pen. Apply sticky strip to the back side of my post it notes to adhere inside the holder.
I cover my gel pen with matching designer paper and then beaded. So cute. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call me.