Christmas Line Up (page 36 – $25.95)
All Holidays (page 142 – $37.95)
- 5 ½ x 8 ½ Riding Hood Red cardstock
- 5 x 3 ¾ Chocolate Chip cardstock
- 2 ¾ x 2 ¹/8 Whisper White cardstock
- Remnants of Chocolate Chip cardstock
- Remnants of Whisper White cardstock
- Bella Rose Designer Paper
- 7 ½” Brown grosgrain ribbon
- Chocolate Chip Ink
- Color Medium / SU Markers
- Label PunchPhoto Corner Punch
- 1 ³/8 Circle Punch
- 4 – Silver BradsLarge Oval Punch
1. Fold the riding hood red cardstock in half to form the card (base card).
2. Adhere the green and red bella rose designer paper to chocolate chip cardstock. See image for placement (panel).
3. Using your photo corner punch, punch two large photo corners on remnant chocolate chip cardstock. Add them to the upper corner of your panel. Add brads to the photo corners.
4. Cut your brown grosgrain ribbon at 5”. Adhere to the back of the panel. With your extra piece, tie a knot to the 5” ribbon.
5. Using the chocolate chip ink, stamp “Merry Christmas” on white remnants and punch it out with the large oval punch.
6. Punch the following cardstock out: label punch (riding hood red), 1 ³/8circle punch (kiwi green). Adhere to the panel. See image for placement.
7. Adhere panel to the base card.
8. Using the black ink, stamp “reindeer” image on white cardstock. Color as desired.
9. Adhere to the red riding hood scallop rectangle.
10. Adhere image to base card.