Download the Company Demonstrator Agreement , Demonstrator Application (must accompany the Starter Kit)
Download the Regular Starter Kit Flyer which contains information about the semi-customizable “Full” kit
Your demonstratorship is as individual as you are. The company benefits of being an active demonstrator are the same whether you are a hobby or career demonstrator. You can also view more about the opportunity on Stampin’ Up!’s company website.
People join for many different reasons and you may have goals similar to those below:
* DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
* SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
* HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.
* CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
This is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents. Want more information? View my Downline training site. Ready to get started? Sign up password is STAMPAHOLICS and Join now!
Not sold yet, here are some perks you get for being a demonstrator.
1. To enjoy 20% instant income on all purchases (that’s an instant 20% savings).
2. To earn up to 40% commission on personal purchases and customer sales.
3. To enjoy an additional 20% discount on Demonstrator only preorders of stamps (that means 20% off PLUS your 20% instant income) – Next preorder will be for the 2009 Spring Catalog.
4. To receive our full color Stampin’ Success monthly magazine – great tips, techniques, samples.
5. To host a Demonstrator only website that allows your family and friends to shop online from you 24 hours a day.
6. To attend Stampin’ Up! demonstrator events – Convention, Regionals, Local Luv 2 Stamp Group events and special events just for my direct recruits.
7. To know about specials, retiring items, company announcements before the public is informed.
8. To earn extra income for holidays or to help out in these economic tough times.
9. To earn extra income to support your habit.
10. To enjoy the perks on your terms – as little or as much as you like – what days of the week, how many days of the week – what types of events.
11. Credit for your personal purchases – anything we purchase as Stampin’ Up! demonstrators counts toward our low quarterly minimum, great rewards program, career milestones, monthly overrides, promotions, free mini catalog program.
12. To receive the catalog and minis FREE throughout the year.
13. To enjoy hostess benefits and income – as Stampin’ Up! demonstrators we are allowed to be our own best customer and receive all the perks of being a hostess AND a demonstrator.
14. To enjoy tax benefits of owning your own business – wouldn’t you love to write off film developing, travel for business, designer series papers, the BIG SHOT, and more?
15. To be recognized for your efforts of sales, recruiting and promoting.
16. Flexibility in how you generate sales – home parties, catalog shows, clubs, classes, direct orders, personal orders, craft fairs, sales of finished product – Stampin’ UP! provides multiple streams of income – there is no one way to generate income from sales of product – find the way that works best for you or enjoy several avenues.
17. To see the 2009 Catalog First
18. To see the 2009 Sale-A-Bration promotion first
19. To take advantage of Demonstrator only bulk buy items
20. My support – With 6 years experience I have worked with demonstrators at all levels and know I can help you reach whatever personal goals you set for yourself – whether you want to just enjoy the discount, dabble as little or as much as your time allows month to month or go for greatness, I have supported demonstrators in each of these phases.
I know that you will have fun, make new friends and never pay full price again as demonstrator. I also know that anything is possible when you are in control of your destiny.
Let me help you on the path to making Stampin’ Up! be what YOU want it to be.