Our Wine & Cheese party was a blast. The girls made a make n take using the Just Buzzin’ By and learn how to use their aqua painters with our watercolor papers.
Here is what they did as a make n take.
Stamps: Just Buzzin’ By, On Your Birthday
Ink: Ruby Red, More Mustard, Basic Brown
Paper: Ruby Red, More Mustard, Whisper White, Watercolor Paper, Basic Black
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Texturz Plates, 2-way glue, Sponge
Because of the size of clientelles I had, they were split into two smaller groups to get full personal attention versus one large group. My sister-in-law, Corinna was kind enough to give me a hand with this. Once she learned how to create the make n take, she took off teaching the two groups like flying colors.
While one group was with Corinna, I took the other group and demonstrated how to use the Circle Scissors plus with the Cutter Mat. It was pretty amazing and I know this will be on their wish list.
The second demonstration was creating a Perfect Bag using two 12 x 12 designer papers, ribbons, crop-a-dile, and the jumbo eyelets. They were amazed and have requested instructions. If you want to see how it is done, please read further.
The supplies I used are listed below – all supplies are Stampin’ Up!
Paper: Designer Paper
Accessories: Grossgrain Kiwi Kiss Striped Ribbon, Jumbo Eyelets, Crop-A-Dile, Sticky Strips,
1. Take two 12 x 12 designer papers with the same pattern and score at 2″ on three sides. With the fourth side, score at 1 1/2″. This will be your the top side. At this point, if you want to decorate your top side, you can use your scalloped edge punch to make scallop edges.
2. Fold and crease the top 1 1/2″ of both 12 x 12 sheets to the front side of your designer series paper (note below that the front side is my striped paper and I have folded that to the front and using sticky strips to adhered it down)
4. Next put sticky tape on one side as below.
7. Turn it bottom side up and fold in both sides (as if folding a gift package).
Here are some other dimensions.
1. 9 x 7 (first measurement will always be horizontal). Score all 4 sides at 1″. Finished measurement is 7″ x 5″ x 1″. Excellent for small photo albums.
2. 9″ x 9″. Score all four sides at 1″. Finished measurements are 7″ x 7″ x 1″. Excellent for CD sets.
3. 8″ x 5″. Score three sides 1 1/2″ and top side 1″. Finished measurements of bag are 5″ x 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″. Perfect for small gifts.
4. You can increase the width of the bag by 1/2″ by adding 1″ to the horizontal measurements and scoring at 1 1/2″ instead of 1″.
Don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions!!
WARNING – these are addicting!!
As well, those who have placed a $60 or more, received a 2009 Spring-Summer Idea Book & Catalogue, with their choice of SAB set, plus they got to enter their name in the grand prize draw. The grand prize was the Circle Scissors Plus and the Glass Mat valued over $50. The names were placed in an electronic draw generator that I downloaded and entered those who were eligible … and of course, the winner goes to:
I will try to update my blog with updated classes. Please sure to view them frequently.