- 2 Sweet Simply Scrappin’
Accessories & Tools
- Kiwi Kiss 5/8″ striped grosgrain ribbon
- Button Latte
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Sticky Strip
- Scallop Edge punch
- 1-3/4″ Circle punch
- Crochet thread
1. Cut box from Pale Plum textured card stock using pattern.
2. Scallop top edge of box using Scallop Edge punch, and assemble box.
3. Wrap wide Basic Gray self-adhesive strip around box.
4. Tie Kiwi Kiss 5/8″ striped grosgrain ribbon around box.
5. Punch circle from Elegant Eggplant textured card stock using 1-3/4#” Circle punch. Adhere thinking of you self-adhesive circle to center of card stock circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to box.
6. Create flowers by layering self-adhesive die cut pieces, popping up the flower centers using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
7. Thread crochet thread through holes of Whisper White button, and adhere button to center of one flower.
8. Adhere flowers to wire stems, using Sticky Strip to secure flowers to wire. Do not peel second piece of backing from Sticky Strip. Tuck flowers inside box.
*Complimentary of Stampin’ Up!