- Big Flowers
(set of 8; 114932; $38.95)
- Frames with a Flourish
(set of 8113496; 114932; $38.95)
- Confetti White card stock: 6″ x 8″; 2″ x 2″
- Pacific Point textured card stock: 12″ x 4″
- Tangerine Tango textured card stock: 10″ x 1-1/2″; 4″ x 5/8″
- Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Pacific Point Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Tangerine Tango Classic Stampin’ Pad
Accessories & Tools
- Kiwi Kiss 5/8″ striped grosgrain ribbon: 8″
- Pigtails Ribbon Originals: 14″
- Pacific Point corduroy buttons
- Scallop Edge punch
- 3/16″ Corner Rounder punch
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Top Note Bigz die
- Hole punch
- Cut Pacific Point (12″ x 4″) and Tangerine Tango (10″ x 1-1/2″) textured card stock according to pattern.
- Stamp flower images in Pacific Point ink on folder portion of treat holder. Punch scallop piece from Tangerine Tango textured card stock (4″ x 5/8″)using Scallop Edge punch. Adhere to folder.
- Assemble treat holder so that box is inside folder.
- Cut Top Note from Confetti White card stock (6″ x 8″) using Sizzix Big Shot and Top Note die. Stamp flourish images in Kiwi Kiss ink on right side of Top Note.
- Stamp flower image in Tangerine Tango ink on Confetti White card stock (2″ x 2″), and cut out. Attach to Top Not using Pacific Point corduroy brad.
- Score Top Note vertically at 1-1/2″ from each end (measured from point). Punch holes in centre section and back section using hole punch.
- Thread ribbon through hole in center section, and fold Top Note over top of treat holder. Wrap ribbon around bottom of treat holder, and pull ribbon through hole on back side of Top Note. Tie ribbon at top of treat holder.
*complimentary of Stampin’Up!