Only from July 15 – August 31, 2009
Become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator with the limited-time $105 Mini Starter Kit. The Mini Starter Kit contains the following products:
|Item Code||Page #*||Description||Retail Value**|
|For All You Do stamp set||$38.95|
|Rich Razzleberry Classic Stampin’ Pad||$7.95|
|Melon Mambo Classic Stampin’ Pad||$7.95|
|Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad||$7.95|
|Dusty Durango Classic Stampin’ Pad||$7.95|
|Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad||$7.95|
|Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad||$7.95|
|Whisper White card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)||$9.95|
|In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)||$10.50|
*All page numbers refer to the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue
**All products may be substituted for like items; see Mini Starter Kit order form for details.
While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin’ Up! family as a demonstrator, joining during July and August is especially sweet!
Starting your own Stampin’ Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash–and who couldn’t use that? Plus, from July 15 – August 31, you can become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for only $105!
The special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including:
- For All You Do stamp set
- In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads (6)
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)
- In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)
- Business forms and tools
Or if you want to buy the standard $269 Starter Kit, in addition to the supplies listed below, you’ll get all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)– a $58 value! The standard Starter Kit includes
- Five stamp sets
- A Stampin’ Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
- Stampin’ Pastels
- Card stock
- Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
- Five Classic Stampin’ Pads
- VersaMark Pad
- Stampin’ Scrub and Mist
- Blender pens
- Business forms and tools
These special offers–the Mini Starter Kit and the In Color add-on to the standard Starter Kit–are only available for a limited time, so you must act fast!
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.