Starting your own Stampin’ Up! business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash–and who couldn’t use that? Plus, from July 15 – August 31, you can become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator for only $105!
The special, limited-time Mini Starter Kit contains many of the items you need to get started in your new business, including
- For All You Do stamp set
- In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads (6)
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)
- In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)
- Business forms and tools
Or if you want to buy the standard $269 Starter Kit, in addition to the supplies listed below, you’ll get all six of the new In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads and one pack of In Color assorted card stock (8-1/2″ x 11″)–a $58.20 value! The standard Starter Kit includes
- Four stamp sets
- A Stampin’ Around wheel, handle, and ink cartridge
- Stampin’ Pastels
- Card stock
- Eastern Blooms Décor Elements and applicator tool
- Five Classic Stampin’ Pads
- VersaMark Pad
- Stampin’ Scrub and Mist
- Blender pens
- Business forms and tools
These special offers–the Mini Starter Kit and the In Color add-on to the standard Starter Kit–are only available for a limited time, so you must act fast!
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a minimum 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting!
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from me and Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Up loves its demonstrators and it shows through their demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site. Click here to learn more about the programs I offer to my Demonstrators!
So what are you waiting for? Contact me TODAY to join my Stampin’ Up! family! Go to my website and click the “start your own business ” tab. Use my password of join me!
**As an Added Bonus, the first FIVE PEOPLE to sign up as Demonstrators between now and August 31st will receive the In-Colour 12 x 12 paper for FREE as a gift from me!**