- On a Pedestal
(set of 7; item 113814; $26.95)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
(set of 24; item 115370; $48.95)
- Old Olive card stock: 2″ x 2″; 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Ruby Red card stock: 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ (finished size)
- Soft Suede card stock: 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Very Vanilla card stock: 3-1/4″ x 2-1/2″; 3″ x 3/4″; two at 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″; two at 1-5/8″ x 1/2″; 1-1/2″ x 1/2″; scrap
- Ruby Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker
- Ruby Red Stampin’ Write marker
Accessories & Tools
- Button Latte Designer buttons
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mat Pack
- Paper-piercing tool
- Tag Corner punch
- 3/4″ Circle punch
- Crochet thread
- Pierce holes along bottom edge of large Very Vanilla card stock piece (3-1/4″ x 2-1/2″) using paper-piercing tool and Mat Pack.
- Stamp round cake image in Ruby Red and Soft Suede ink on individual pieces of Very Vanilla card stock (1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ each). Cut out, and adhere to large Very Vanilla card stock piece.
- Ink “S” on “Sweet” portion of word block image using Ruby Red Stampin’ Write marker, and stamp letter over top portion of Ruby Red cake, overlapping onto large Very Vanilla card stock piece. Repeat with remaining letters in “Sweet”, being careful to remove ink from previously stamped letter before proceeding to next.
- Stamp round cake image in Soft Suede ink on Soft Suede card stock, and cut off bottom portion of image. Flip piece over, and adhere over bottom portion of Ruby Red cake using Stampin’ Dimensionals so that no polka-dots can be seen.
- Stamp “Thinking of you” in Soft Suede ink on Very Vanilla card stock (1-1/2″ x 1/2″), and cut out letters to spell “on you.” Adhere letters over polka-dots on bottom portion of Soft Suede cake.
- Ink cherry image using Old Olive and Ruby Red Stampin’ Write markers, and stamp image on scrap paper. Cut out, and adhere to top of Soft Suede cake. You can use a rolled up Mini Glue Dot to achieve additional dimension.
- Create tag from Old Olive card stock (1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″) using Tag Corner punch. Punch circle from Old Olive card stock (2″ x 2″) using 3/4″ Circle punch. Adhere to top of tag so that portion hangs over edge, and trim. Tie crochet thread through Whisper White flower button, and adhere button to top of tag.
- Adhere tag to back side of large Very Vanilla piece (left edge). Adhere both pieces to Ruby Red card.
- Ink scallop portion of pedestal image using Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker, and stamp image on Very Vanilla card stock (1-5/8″ x 1/2″). Repeat on second piece of same size. Cut out both pieces, and overlap ends to form one long scallop. Adhere pieces together. You should have a row of 11 scallops.
- Punch 11 holes from Very Vanilla card stock (3″ x 3/4″) using 1/8″ hole punch in Crop-A-Dile. Adhere circles to “holes” in Old Olive scallop piece. Adhere scallop piece to card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.