- Beware Pirates
(set of 5; item 115187; $35.95)
- Naturals Ivory card stock: three at 2″ x 2-3/4″; 2-1/2″ x 1″; 4″ x 1″
- Soft Suede textured card stock: 6″ x 12″; 3″ x 5-1/4″
- Dusty Durango Patterns Designer Series paper: 10-1/4″ x 3/4″
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Dusty Durango Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Pad
Accessories & Tools
- Crushed Curry 1/2″ polka-dot grosgrain ribbon: 12″
- Clear Rhinestone brads
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- 1-1/4″ Circle punch
- 3/16″ Corner Rounder punch
- Sanding blocks
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Box #2 Bigz XL die
- Bamboo skewer
- Create box from Soft Suede textured card stock (6″ x 12″) using Big Shot machine and Box #2 Bigz XL die.
- Round corners of Soft Suede textured card stock piece (3″ x 5-1/4″) using 3/16″ Corner Rounder punch, and adhere to top of box to create treasure chest favour.
- Distress Dusty Durango Patterns Designer Series paper using sanding block. Wrap paper around bottom of favour, and adhere.
- Tie Crushed Curry 1/2″ polka-dot grosgrain ribbon around favour so that ends of ribbon knot at top.
- Stamp pirate image three times on Naturals Ivory card stock (2″ x 2-3/4″ each), in Bermuda Bay, Dusty Durango, and Soft Suede.
- Punch circle from Dusty Durango image (over skull portion of image). Adhere circle to Bermuda Bay image using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut pirate skull and “X” from Soft Suede image. Remove rhinestone from Clear Rhinestone brad, and adhere over skull’s eye. Adhere to Dusty Durango circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tear edges of Bermuda Bay image, and adhere to favour using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut off pointy end of skewer, and cut skewer down to 5″.
- Stamp “Beware pirates” in Dusty Durango ink on Naturals Ivory card stock (4″ x 1″).
- Stamp “Beware pirates” in Bermuda Bay ink on Naturals Ivory card stock (2-1/2″ x 1″). Cut out “B” portion of image, and adhere over Dusty Durango “B”.
- Cut notch in right end of “Beware pirates” piece to create flag. Trim image in waves, and lightly curl in opposite directions around pencil to make the flag ripple.
- Wrap left end of flag around bamboo skewer, and adhere.
- Wrap prongs of Clear Rhinestone brad around top of flag.
- Stick flag in favour.
Stampin’ Up! 2009