- Really Rust Stampin’ Write marker
Accessories & Tools*
- Designer Delight Décor Stencils
- Color Spritzer Tool
- Stamping sponges
- Green and White acrylic paint
- Antiquing medium
- Clay pots with wide rims
- Palette knife or spatula
- Pearl Glaze
- Stencil adhesive
- Stencil paste
* The non-Stampin’ Up! supplies listed here, including stencil paste and acrylic paint, can be purchased at most local craft stores. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the availability of specific brands and colors.
- Apply antiquing medium to pots. Let dry.
- Adhere Designer Delights Décor Stencil to pots using stencil adhesive. Apply stencil paste over stencil using palette knife or spatula. Remove stencil and let dry. Repeat for each stenciled image.
- Apply acrylic paint to pots using stamping sponges.
- Spatter Really Rust ink over pots using Color Spritzer Tool.
- Apply Pearl Glaze to pots. Let dry.
Stampin’ Up! 2009