1. Print Box Pattern #4 from Pattern Library on Kraft card stock, and cut out.
2. Stamp snowflake image in Chocolate Chip ink on box front, and assemble box.
3. Tie Real Red 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon around box.
4. Stamp ornament image in Old Olive ink on Whisper White card stock (2″ x 2″), and punch out using Ornament punch. Write names with Real Red Stampin’ Write marker. Tie linen thread in a bow around ornament.
5. Round corners of Chocolate Chip textured card stock (2″ x 2″) using 3/16″ Corner Rounder punch. Punch hole in top of card stock using 1/16″ Circle punch. Thread linen thread through hole, and tie to Real Red ribbon. Adhere tag to box using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
6. Adhere ornament to Chocolate Chip tag using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by,