Playing with my bigshot, build a bear and top note. Here is what I created.
I used two top note sandwich together at the bottom and side to create a sleeping bag. The bear comes with a matching pajamas. You take the bear out, he become a bookmark. So cute.
- Papers: Dusty Durango, Tall Tales DSP, Basic Brown, Basic Black, Creamy Caramel
- Accessories: Bear Die Cut, Top Note, Big Shot, Liquid Glue, Paisley Folder
- Stamps: It’s Your Birthday
- Cut 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 dusty durango.
- Cut two top notes. Carefully apply a thin layer of glue to the sides and the bottom.
- Adhere to base card.
- Stamp your sentiment.
- Die cut your bear and dress him/her up.
- Slip bear into sleeping bag.
Voila your done. Very easy.