Sorry … it has been away since I last posted. So busy with craft shows, and getting rid of Dee’s Estate Sale. If you know anyone who is into Stampin’ Up, please direct them to this site. I will have the Estate page for the duration of this week, and then time to pack them all up for her sons to deal with them.
Anyhoo, to brighten up your day, I thought I would share this little tutorial with you.
- Sparkly & Bright
(set of 6; item 115346; $23.95)
- Dot, Dot, Dot
(item 115332; $12.95)
- Old Olive card stock: 2-3/4″ x 3/16″
- Ruby Red card stock: 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″; 3″ x 3″ (finished size)
- Whisper White card stock: 4″ x 2″
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Ruby Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Taken with Teal Classic Stampin’ Pad
- VersaMark pad
Accessories & Tools
- White Stampin’ Emboss powder
- Elementary Ribbon Originals
- Playground Designer buttons;
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Sewing machine and thread
- Stapler and staples
- Stamp greeting on bottom half of Ruby Red card stock. Cover image with White Stampin’ Emboss powder, and shake off excess. Heat emboss.
- Stamp polka-dot image in Ruby Red ink on top half of Ruby Red card stock.
- Stamp three stocking images in Old Olive, Ruby Red, and Taken with Teal ink, and cut out stockings. Adhere over polka-dots.
- Sew across top of stockings.
- Fold Old Olive polka-dot ribbon in half, and staple to back side of stocking piece
- Adhere Old Olive strip and Tempting Turquoise button to stocking piece.
- Adhere stocking piece to Ruby Red notecard.