Quite often you would need box to wrap up akward gifts. Why not make dress up a box in our beautiful designer papers?
- Patterned Pines
(set of 4; item 116525; hostess level 1)
- Ruby Red card stock: cut to package size for embellishment strip
- Whisper White card stock: 6″ x 6″
- Holiday Lounge Designer Series paper
- Taken with Teal Classic Stampin’ Pad
Accessories & Tools
- Fine Galaxy Stampin’ Glitter
- Old Olive 5/8″ grosgrain ribbon
- Clear Rhinestone brads
- Tombow Multi Purpose adhesive
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Bone folder
- Paper-piercing tool
- Scallop Edge punch
- 1-3/4″ Circle punch
Instructions -Basic Gift Wrap
- Wrap small presents using Holiday Lounge Designer Series paper.
- Embellish with strips of coordinating card stock, scalloped using Scallop Edge punch.
- Tie ribbons around presents using the bow techniques from the July 2008 issue of Stampin’ Success.
- Punch four circles from Whisper White card stock using 1-3/4″ Circle punch. Set one circle aside.
- Score across each of the three remaining circles using bone folder and ruler, creating a starburst pattern.
- Pierce hole in center of starburst using paper-piercing tool.
- Cut slit along one score line to pierced hole. Fold each circle in accordion along score lines to create fans.
- Apply Tombow Multi Purpose adhesive to outside (curved) edge of fans, and apply Silver glitter to edge. Allow glitter to dry thoroughly before continuing.
- Take one fan, and adhere one end section to the end section of a second fan, overlapping two folded sections (a “v” shape) to ensure that the pieces are securely fastened together. The unfastened ends of your two circles will overlap, creating a spiral.
- Adhere one end of final fan to unfastened end at top of spiral, overlapping two folded sections to ensure that pieces are securely fastened together.
- Arrange spiral so that it lays flat to create a ruffled, two-layer circle. You may have to trim off a section of the ruffle if the direction of the folds will not allow the ruffle to lay flat.
- Apply Tombow Multi Purpose adhesive across surface of remaining Whisper White circle, and adhere ruffle to circle.
- To finish embellishment, stamp snowflake image in Taken with Teal ink on Whisper White card stock, and cut out. Attach Clear Rhinestone brad center of snowflake. Adhere snowflake to center of ruffle using two layered Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere embellishment over top of tailored bow using two layered Stampin’ Dimensionals.