Something fun for you to make over the holidays … a gift wrap wreath.
- Tree Trimmings
(set of 4; item 116722; $19.95)
- Christmas Greetings
(set of 2; item 115448; $14.95)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes
(set of 24; item 115370; $48.95)
- Chocolate Chip textured card stock
- Crushed Curry textured card stock
- Real Red textured card stock
- Old Olive textured card stock
- Very Vanilla textured card stock
- Merry Moments Designer Series paper
- Crushed Curry Patterns Designer Series paper
- Old Olive Patterns Designer Series paper
- Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin’
- Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Chocolate Chip Stampin’ Write marker
- Old Olive Stampin’ Write marker
Accessories and Tools
- Real Red 1″ double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
- Old Olive 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
- Chocolate Chip 1/4″ grosgrain ribbon
- Linen thread
- Silver brads
- Clear Rhinestone brads
- Playground Designer buttons
- Clips assortment
- Sticky Strip
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Heart to Heart punch
- Scallop Edge punch
- Scallop Square punch
- 1/16″ Circle punch
- 1-3/4″ Circle punch
- Sizzix Big Shot
- Bitty Box & Envelope Bigz XL die
- Box #2 Bigz XL die
- Matchbox Bigz XL die
- Patterns from the Pattern Library
- Crochet thread
- Glue gun and glue
- Wire wreath
- Create a variety of gift boxes using regular and textured card stock and Designer Series paper using our Sizzix dies and patterns from the Pattern Library. We created 23 boxes for our Christmas gift wreath-how many boxes you need will depend on the size of wire wreath you purchase and the sizes/shapes of the boxes you choose to create.
- Assemble boxes, and assemble using Sticky Strip.
- Embellish boxes with stamped images, strips of Designer Series paper, pieces from Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin’, ribbon, linen thread, Rhinestone brads, buttons, or any embellishments you choose.
- Before adhering first layer of gifts, choose where the top of your wreath will be.
- Tie bow Real Red 1″ double-stitched grosgrain ribbon around box that will be at the top of your wreath.
- Adhere first layer of larger gifts to wire wreath using glue gun. Make sure words or phrases from embellishments are arranged so they can be read correctly from top to bottom.
- Adhere second layer of smaller gifts to first layer of gifts.