NB: This post will be at the top. Be sure to scroll down to see updated posts.
Stampersplus Catalog Kick-Off!
Saturday, August 7th, 1-4pm
1450 East 30th Avenue
The NEW Catalog is here! That’s right, the BIG one, and it is LOADED with the latest and greatest styles and trends in paper crafting – you don’t want to miss this! I’m so excited – as you know, this is my 6th year to my annual catalog kick-off.
The Kick-Off is at the back of 1450 East 30th Avenue (30th & Knight).
I accept MC, Visa and INTERAC (via paypal) and CASH (please no cheques), and note that all transactions will be charged HST. Remember to bring your friends – every new person who hasn’t been here before gets an additional doorprize ticket, and if you bring someone new, you get an extra one too!
- fabulous make n’ takes!
- ALL NEW projects I will be showcasing using the NEW 2010-2011 Stampin’ Up! catalog!
- Specials that day only that will knock your SOCKS off!
- FREE Classes for purchases of My Digital Studio and the Bigshot!
- FREE Catalogs ($12 value!)
- MUCH MUCH MORE!!!!
Want another special?? OK! The first 10 people who arrive will receive a FREE 2010/2011 Catalog as my gift to you! ($12 value!!) Or, place an order for $50 and get one free as my gift to you! Doors will open at 1pm sharp, so please form a neat, kind, loving line in the backyard while you wait.. 🙂
Bring Your Cameras!! – you will want to take pictures of all the amazing projects you can make with these sets I will be showing you!
There will be a FABULOUS door prize that night – SOMEONE will walk away with a prize basket worth over $100! Here’s how you can get extra tickets:
- Be one of the first 5 to RSVP: get 5 extra tickets
- Early-bird RSVP before June 30th: 3 extra tickets
- Show up on time: 1 extra ticket
- Book a workshop in August & September with a date: ARMSLENGTH of tickets! (yours or mine!)
- Bring a friend who has never attended one of my events: 4 extra tickets for BOTH of you
- Every $25 in orders: 1 extra ticket
- Every $100 in orders: 6 tickets (total)
- Bring an order in for a friend who can’t attend: 3 tickets for both of you
If you cannot attend, you may submit an order online to me (in Canada only) by July 31, 2010, to be entered into the grandprize draw!
Remember – you must RSVP in order to receive a make n’ take that day. Be the first to see this catalog – COME TO THIS EVENT! 🙂
Also, come and get unreal bargains for papers, stamp sets and more that are gently used or even still brand new in packaging!! This is the BLOWOUT of the year! Thousands of dollars of items will be up for grabs!!