Here is something for you to try to gear up for Thanksgiving. It is paper pumpkin for your table.
Stamps Day of Gratitude Set
Whisper White Card Stock
Cajun Craze Textured Card Stock
Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper
Paper or card stock
Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
Accessories & Tools
Brights Designer Buttons
Neutrals 5/16″ Jumbo Brads
Leaves #2 Originals Die
Spray bottle with water
- Adhere strip of Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper around top of basket.
- Crimp paper or card stock, cut into thin strips, and place in basket.
- Cut strips of Cajun Craze Textured Card Stock. Stack 12 to 14 strips, and punch holes in both ends using Crop-A-Dile. Secure strips together on one end using Silver 5/16″ Jumbo Brad, and fan out into circle shape. To form into sphere, secure other end of strips together using second Silver 5/16″ Jumbo Brad.
- Spray thin strips of Old Olive card stock with water, and wrap around dowel or Stampin’ Write marker. Allow to dry, then remove from dowel.
- Cut leaves from Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper using Big Shot and Leaves #2 Originals Die. Adhere leaf and curly stem from previous step to top of each pumpkin using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp leaf image three times in Old Olive ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out, and adhere one to larger leaf on top of each pumpkin using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Thread Linen Thread through three Old Olive Designer Buttons, and adhere one to top of each pumpkin.
- Place pumpkins in basket.