Paper So Saffron Card Stock
Early Espresso Textured Card Stock
Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper
So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker
Accessories & Tools
Early Espresso 1/4″ Grosgrain Ribbon
Neutrals Designer Buttons
Circle Scissor Plus
Color Spritzer Tool
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Scallop Circle Bigz Die
Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die
Leaves #2 Originals Die
Hot glue gun and glue
- Cut scallop circles from So Saffron Card Stock and Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper using Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, and Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die.
- Cut between scallops on die-cut scallop circles to create flower petals. To create each sunflower, layer three circles; place floral wire between two of the layers, and adhere layers together using hot glue.
- Spritz flowers using Color Spritzer Tool and So Saffron Stampin’ Write Marker.
- For centre of smaller flower, cut a circle from Sticky Pages the size of the flower centre and adhere to separate piece of card stock or paper. Begin twisting ribbon, and adhere end to centre of sticky circle. Continue twisting and adhering ribbon to sticky circle in tight outward spiral. When you reach the outer edge of the circle, cut off remaining ribbon except for a small tail. Tuck tail inside or adhere to back of circle. Trim card stock or paper to size of ribbon spiral, and adhere to flower centre.
- For centre of large flower, cut a circle from Early Espresso Textured Card Stock to the desired size using Circle Scissor Plus. Punch multiple small circles from Early Espresso Textured Card Stock using Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. Adhere small circles to large circle, using Stampin’ Dimensionals for outside and inside rows. Tie Linen Thread through Early Espresso Designer Button, and adhere to centre of Early Espresso Circle. Adhere circle to flower centre.
- Cut leaves from Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper using Big Shot and Leaves #2 Originals Die. Adhere two leaves to each flower stem.
- Fill bottom of small pitcher with sunflower seeds. Place flowers in pitcher.